We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, visiting for a treatment or booking online, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
From time to time we may change this policy by updating this page. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone
- Medical information relevant to the treatments we provide
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- With regard to medical information – to ensure that the treatments you choose can be carried out safely. We also need this information for insurance purposes
- To ensure our products and services are tailored to your specific needs
- To properly respond to your enquiries and questions
- To provide you with relevant information regarding your chosen treatment/s (either before or after) or products
- To confirm your appointment or inform you of any changes to it (either personally or via the automated system)
- To send you automated appointment reminders
- To thank you for your visit
- For legal requirements and internal record keeping
- Our lawful basis for processing this personal information is “contract” – this means that we have a legal reason to ask you for your personal data, because we do need it for contractual reasons. You do not have to share your personal information with us, but if you do not, Mosaïque Beauty cannot offer you a treatment. In order for us to fulfil our side of the contract (carry out treatments), you must fulfil yours (share your personal information with us).
· We will store your information for 7 years after the date of your treatment, or for 7 years after you have reached the age of 18 if you are/were under 18 when your treatment took place.
- From time to time, we may also like to use your information to contact you for market research purposes in order to improve our services and products. We may contact you by email or SMS, but only if we have your explicit permission to do so and you may opt-out (withdraw your consent) at any time – you do not have to agree to this for treatments to go ahead.
- From time to time, we may also like to use your details to provide you with relevant information about services and products that may be of interest to you (e.g. monthly newsletter). We may contact you by email or SMS, but only if we have your explicit permission to do so and you may opt-out (withdraw your consent) at any time by contacting us (via the Contact page on our website) or using the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of emails.
- You do not have to agree to receiving marketing information for treatments to go ahead.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect at all times.
- We will never share your information with any third party, unless you have given your explicit permission for us to do so.
- We will only ever contact you with marketing messages if we have your permission to do so, only using the way that you have told us you would like to be contacted.
- We’ll make sure you’re in control of your information, and that you can ask us to stop using it whenever you like.
- We will always adhere to your communication preferences.
- We will only collect and analyse your information in order to communicate with you more effectively, improve our service, and ensure we provide you with the best experience possible from our products and services.
- Your information will be stored safely and will remain secure at all times.
- We will always comply with UK and EU data protection laws and all other applicable regulations and directives.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest for your convenience. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only if you have given your explicit permission for us to do so.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information and data we hold about you. Provision of this information is subject to you providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity.
You also have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- the right to have your information corrected
- the right to have your information removed
- the right to restrict processing of your information
- the right to object to processing of your information
- the right to receive your information in a portable format
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority
If you believe we are not handling your data correctly you have a right to make a complaint - please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the details on our Contact page. If you are unhappy with our response you should then contact the supervisory authority.
In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
Please visit: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/